Hey everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone :)

My name is Jess and I'm 29 from Michigan. My SO is 34 and he lives in England. We met on Words with Friends on the Iphone on December 19, 2009 and we've been falling more in love ever since. He's been to visit me once and I've gone to see him as well. His next trip is in October and I can't wait!! I miss him so much. We are planning to hopefully close the distance in September of 2012. Fingers crossed!! I'm excited to hopefully get to know everyone and make some new friends that know what it's like to be in a LDR.

Welcome Jess!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello Jess Welcome to LFAD
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

lol I play WWF all the time!! crazy ways you get brought together with your SO what a nice story good luck closing the distance and welcome
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Welcome Jess! I'm in a us/uk relationship too, 4 years and going strong. You will make plenty of friends here

Comment

Welcome im also new at this and also in a US / UK relationship. so far we been together all most a year and is going strong

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me everyone!

Comment

Hey sweety

Comment

Welcome, Jess

Comment

Working...
                    X