an old member, new relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an old member, new relationship

Hello all, not sure how many remember me. When I joined I was dating a Guy named Mark things didn't work out in the end for us, but we still talk every now and then. I am now with a great Guy named Tony. Tony and I met and dated when I was 18 and he as 21 but after a couple years we lost contact. I always wondered where he was and what he as up to. I am now 26 and in March of. This year Tony sent me a friends request on Facebook. We began emailing back and forth catching up. At that time I was live in torrington CT helping out my uncle. We continued to talk and emailing then led to texting and on May 14th 3 days after my 26th birthday I moved back home to Montana. That day Tony and I began dating again and a few weeks later he came and saw me for the weekend. At that same time my dad was in the hospital on an oxygen machine. It has been a great few months together. We live 3 and 1/2 hours from eachother so we see eachother about once a month he comes here 1 month then I go there the next month. We have both grown up a lot and believe that this time things are going to work out, and I plan on moving to his town as soon as I have enough money saved which will be about 6 months.

I remember you! Welcome back It's great to have you here again!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Better luck this time Welcome back

Comment

Wish you all the best on your new relationship Welcome back
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Best of luck in your new relationship welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back and ooo MT, if you don't mind me asking what part of Montana? I have family who lives in Missoula and Lolo, i love it up there.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome back! good luck to you and Tony
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
              X