Introduction? Sure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction? Sure.

Well, my name is Chris and I'm 19 from Alabama. My SO is Alexa. She's 20 and lives in Florida. She's a member of this site already. We got together on April 20th. I know, weird date. We met through her best friend, Ashley, who is my brother's girlfriend. We were indirectly introduced on World of Warcraft. Okay, yes, we're nerds. We got the chance to be together for about 3 months, but we had to go back to LD on account of her schooling. Honestly, I miss her like crazy. Hopefully this site can help pass the time until we can be reunited. Thanks for reading, and I hope to make a few friends.

That'd be me!
    Welcome to the site, my love<3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD and we're happy that both of you are here on this site Wish the best for both of you
      "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Hi Chris! Welcome to the site. It's awesome that you're here with your girl!

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
          Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
          Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
          Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
          Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
          Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
          Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
          Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
          Tobby: Addict!
          Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Good to see you both here!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes! Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Criss

Comment

Well it certainly helps me pass the time Nice to see both of you on here, welcome, and I hope you enjoy it

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                    \

Comment

Working...
                    X