Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi there everyone,

I just wanted to tell everyone about my long distance relationship, and introduce myself.

So, my long distance starts tomorrow with my girlfriend (user name Ookahi). I am excited for her to start the next chapter of her life at college, but I am also extremely sad that I won't see her as often as I want to. I know that we will overcome the 3 hour distance we have between us. We will be using skype, this website, phone calls, and letters to help us along the way. We will never be apart for longer than 2 weeks at a time which makes the distance all that more easy to deal with, but still not being able to see the one you love as much, is difficult especially when they've been in your life everyday for nearly a year. I will be counting the days until we see each other again, and our anniversary is just a little more than a month away! :-)

I have never loved someone so much before in my life, and she is really truly honestly my soulmate.
    I will just need to occupy myself with friends and school until the two weeks roll around.

I hope to find some comfort on this website to help deal with missing her so much, and I noticed there are lots of activities to help with that. If anyone has any recommendations for Ookahi and I to try and make things easier for us, please let me know! I am pleased to meet all of you!

-Oliverqueen

Hello Welcome to LFAD family
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Glad to have you on the forums! You'll find all the support and comfort you need on this forum . I'm Tobby nice to meet you!
      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
      Tobby: Addict!
      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome on LFAD

Comment

Working...
          X