Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello! I'm Nicole and my other half's username is Collisa. When I first discovered this site, I was so excited! I told my boyfriend about it right away. I had been looking for a place that would give me good advice, ideas, and offer a forum so I could ask others for advice when needed....and here it is!

A little about my LDR:
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and half now, and what a year and a half it has been! But through the good, the bad, and the ugly he has been there for me every step of the way. He has been my inspiration to persevere through many challenges and obstacles and I am so very grateful and lucky to have him in my life. We met my junior and his senior year in high school after a friend of ours introduced us. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and wasn't really looking to get into another, but I thought I would take a chance with him. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.
    He has always lived 15 minutes away from me and we went to different high schools. Also, I have had a job and so has he, so we have never been a couple that sees the other more than three times a week. In a way, we have been in a long distance relationship the entire time, but it’s nothing compared to what our distance is about to become.

I am going away to school this September two hours away from home and he is staying home and continuing his education there. We have both talked extensively about continuing our relationship through college and have made the commitment to try our best to make things work. We care about and love each other very much. We both realize that this will be the most difficult task we have taken on, but we are willing and ready to take it on and hope that we can find support and advice from this site.

Hi Nicole Welcome to the forums
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Hey, Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forums Hope you find all the support and advice you need from here!

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hey, welcome to LFAD, Nicole

Comment

Working...
              X