New here thought id say hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here thought id say hi

Hi, I'm Joy, i have been in a LDR for a year now. We started out long distance as well. I was one of those ppl who didn't think they would ever be in a ldr, but lol i am in one and its not that bad. me and my boyfriend are making it through it pretty easily. But we are very independent ppl to begin with. =D we will be ending our ldr next year after he gets back from deployment. Oh! i forgot to mention my bf is in the navy. It does add some difficulty. So there's my intro XD if theres something else to add ill edit my post.

Hello Joy You and my sister have the same name I'm Mia , anyway. Welcome to LFAD
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I never thought I would be in an LDR either, told myself it would be a crazy thing to do and look at me now in a very happy LDR haha! Welcome to the forums

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

haha, i'm also one of those people that thought LDR's would never work, then love hit me right in the face and i knew i'd do whatever it took to keep it ^^. WELCOME TO LFAD ! !
        My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
        Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
        Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
        Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
        Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
        Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
        Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
        Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
        Tobby: Addict!
        Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums I honestly didn't think that LDRs could work, my dad sort of convinced me to start off with that they never. Boy, was he proved wrong lol
          Anyways, hope you find the forums supportive

Comment

Working...
          X