Hi ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ........

Hi everyone ,,,, I'm so happy that I found this forum!

My name is Joanna (Jo) and I am 34 years old from England, I have been with my partner who lives in Colombia for almost 2 months. Things are going really well, we spend a lot of time together online, chatting on webcam and to be honest we can talk about anything. I really do feel that she is the one ,,, yes, we are a female couple! )

We met on a spanish dating site and have been together ever since. Even thought it's a fairly new relationship we both know what we want, we are both professionals and both studying and hopefully can go the distance over the next few years. We will visit each other and we both know that one day we want to be together.

It's difficult talking to friends who have no idea of a long distance relationship and I guess they think I'm a little crazy lol! Anyway ,,, we are happy and I guess that's what counts.

Other than that, I'm a Spanish teacher, love languages, reading, culture and lots more ,,,,

I hope to get to know people here

Hello Jo I'm Mia Welcome to LFAD
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

welcome to LFAD! Its a great site!
      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
      Tobby: Addict!
      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD I'm Holly.

Comment

Bienvenido! LFAD is a wonderful sight, I look forward to getting to know you!

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Hi guys and thanks for all the messages! x

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X