LFAD Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFAD Newbie

Hello, I am a mother of two beautiful dauthers. I love spending time with my family, listening to music, going to concerts, and reading. I just recently got a divorce. And I was happily living my life with my two daughters carrying on as usual. I had no intention to be in another relationship for a very long time, if ever. I had given up on love, and relationships. My SO and I actually grew up together. We've been knowing each other since we were 10 yrs. old. We attended the same church and high school in our hometown. We began corresponding via. Facebook in April. We just really hit it off, from the time we began communicating. We have so many things in common. We can talk for hours and hours, and never run out of things to say. We fell in love with each other and the rest is history. We made it official in July. And exactly a month later we met in person. We spent a wonderful weekend together in NYC! It was great, I loved the time that we spent together. He lives over 1,000 miles away so I'm not sure how often we will get to see each other. He is however, planning to come and see me for my birthday in January, which I'm looking for to. We are planning to move together in the next two years, get married, and have more children. That is our story...

Welcome to LFAD
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
      ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
      Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
      Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
      Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

glad to have you on the forums!
            My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
            Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
            Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
            Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
            Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
            Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
            Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
            Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
            Tobby: Addict!
            Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
                  X