X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sali..hi

Hi everybody

My name is Sina.

I'm in this forum since a while, but sorry, only introducing myself now. I actually found that site, when I was looking for some help to better cope with the distance. Right now, I actually feel a lot better again.

My darling and I met more than a year ago in Switzerland. Yes, I'm Swiss. At this time he was on a trip to Zurich.
    He was in Europe as he's in the Air Force. Unfortunately, since this year he is stationed in Korea. However he will
    get back to Europe in 2012.

Even though we are only together since a year, and most of that time we have spent in distance, we know each
    other better than I think we would otherwise.

The longest time we've been together was 28 days. That was last July, when he came to the States for his
    holiday. It goes without saying that these were the most wonderful holidays ever.(we've also spent Christmas and New Year's Eve together, so I've already met his family, and they like me. )

So half time is already over until he's going to be back to Europe. Of course, we are still going to have an LDR ,
    but it will obviously be a lot easier. So far we are lucky, but one day, he has to go back to the States and then it's not that easy anymore for me to be with him.. well, I gues marriage would solve that problem.

Anyway, that's it for now I think I already wrote to much, sorry for that.

Nice to meet you, Sina Welcome to the forums! I'm Holly.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD , Sina
      "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Sina

Comment

Working...
        X