Hello~. :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello~. :3

Old-ish relationship, new in this forum.

I'm a bi-girl, in a LDR with another girl from the other side of Europe. We've been together for a year now, and it's been pretty much awesome despite the distance. I've went to see her four times this far, longest time beeing three weeks last Summer. She's supposed to get her butt here pretty much immediately when she's had her passport sorted out, and she'll stay for a month if everything will go as planned.

The thing that's going to make things a bit more complicated is that we're in a poly relationship, meaning that she has another SO that lives with her. Now, this doesn't make me jealous (I know she loves me, I don't have _any_ doubts about that. I suppose it makes our LDR actually a bit more secure, in a way (or at least in my head :3). I know she won't find someone and just leave me, which I most likely would be a bit more worried about if she weren't in a relationship already. Very weird, I know.). Another SO makes us need to plan our time together very carefully, though.

Also, I'm planning to move to their country when I'm ready with my studies. This is a bit of an issue for me. I'd prefer staying in my country but there's two of them, and I speak their language (English) while they don't speak mine. My partner has said that if it was just her she would have already moved but her Other SO doesn't like the idea. Other than the whole moving thing and longing to be with my family, our relationship has been amazing this far. :3

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hello Welcome to LFAD
      "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
        X