Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking since my guy admitted he had romantic feelings for me and would like to be with me. While this isn't my first LDR, this is the first where I really believe it'll pan out 100% and we'll get to that end distance of closing the distance and running off into the sunset together, LOL.

C and I have known each other for four years, we met on a forum years ago but were only friends (though I had always harbored more than platonic feelings for him). Just recently, as in a week did he admit wanting more. We aren't officially official as we both want to make sure we can make us real and not strictly be an online couple, but I have a feeling that won't be very long!

Either way... hello!

A little about me? I'm a 20-something recent college graduate stuck in the Northern part of the East Coast of the U.S. and my <3 is in Nottingham, England.

Hello Cute signature ...Anyway, welcome to LFAD
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Hi and welcome to the fourms

Notes:
      Met: 8.17.09
      Started Dating: 8.20.09
      First Met: 10.2.10
      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Welcome! I hope everything works out and it becomes 'officially official' soon. =)

Comment

Welcome to the forums That's funny, I was born in Nottingham haha. Whereabouts in Nottingham does your SO live?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
              Welcome to the forums That's funny, I was born in Nottingham haha. Whereabouts in Nottingham does your SO live?
              Thank you! And... ya know I never thought to ask him, haha! When I speak to him tomorrow I will do that. xD

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And thank you all for the warm welcome! And I cannot wait until we become officially official as well, Miss Butterfly, and thank you for the compliment on my signature, iamangel.

Comment

Working...
              X