Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE-After disappearing for 3 months, maybe it's time for a new intro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE-After disappearing for 3 months, maybe it's time for a new intro?

Hey everyone!

My name is Ioanna, and i'm an LFAD addict I've been part of this loving community for over 2 years, and I have to admit I love it here, such a caring and interresting environment!

I thought i'd post an update/ intro since i've been lurking the past three months, and well the dynamics of the site have evolved a lot lately, so many new people, i might as well reintroduce myself

These last few months have been really difficult, and i couldn't spend much time on here. It was the final stretch for my graduating project, and to be honest it took it's toll on me, both emotionally and physically. Thankfully my SO was here to help and support me for the last two weeks of the race. so Yay! I'm now officially an Architect

My SO and I stole eachother's hearts in the summer of 2005 and have been inseperable ever since. Well, i don't count geographical separation Due to life mainly we have had to go LD since summer 2009, so we've been LD 25 months now. a nice 10 hour time difference (i'd rather not get into actual miles )

I'm looking forward to getting to know all you new users, and reconnect with all you familiar veterans

PS:

Rach321, Folclor, Lucybell, Snow_Girl CONGRATULATIONS!!! to everyone who's closed the distance recently congrats too!

Tanja, Ellina, Zephii, Syliviar, i love reading your updates (and blogs) and I'm really happy things are going well with you guys

there's lots of people i should be saying Hi to too, please don't think i've forgotten you, but the list would be too long, and my head isn't quite wired correctly today
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Lol congratulations on becoming an architect! Hello and welcome back to LFAD It'll be nice to see you around on the forums, I'm sure

Comment

Good to have you back! Congrats on becoming an architect! When I become rich you can help me design my dream home

Comment

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
        Lol congratulations on becoming an architect! Hello and welcome back to LFAD It'll be nice to see you around on the forums, I'm sure
        thank you

Welcome to LFAD
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          Good to have you back! Congrats on becoming an architect! When I become rich you can help me design my dream home
          it's great to be back, thank you

don't wait to be rich to build your own house, there's actually loads of interresting things to be done within a low budget, intelligent and energy efficient
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I missed you! Yay you're back! Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Comment

I'm so happy that you're back!! C'etait triste a LFAD sans toi

Comment

Thank you Molly, and Mlle i've missed you guys!
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I'm so happy to see you back here! And congratulations on graduating!! What are your plans now, are you gonna move to the States or what?

I've missed having you around

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Congrats on reaching that goal!!! That is some serious dedication and time and you deserve it! I haven't been on in a while too and I missed seeing you around. Good to have you back

Comment

Hooray!!!

Very good plan, joining us again.

You have been missed!

Comment

Tanja, Blankita, nic&matt, Rach, thank you
                          it feels great to be back!
                          i actually haven't turned my computer on in over 6 weeks! i'm using my dad's rightnow, sitting on the living room couch instead of my desk heheh

Tanja, i'm contemplating moving to the us for a while, yes, but it's still a big blurr for now, so many things to weigh in..
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                          X