Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the group

Hi all!

My name isI have been a member of LFAD for a while but about the time I logged on for the first time I closed the distance for a few months. But now it is time for me to go back to school and leave my SO Chris again. And to add to all of this, he is considering joining the US Coast Guard, meaning that our distance with not only mean that we are going to be further apart but that we will see/talk less frequently and closing the distance will be further away and harder than before. With this being said, I can already feel that leaving after such a long time of being together, that this departure will be different than leaving after short visits. Anyway, I really hope to actually be involved and really find some support. Because if you haven't been in an LDR then it is really hard for people to give advice that means anything.

Hope all is well with everyone in their lives and relationships!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Hi there Welcome to the forums
          "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

welcome to LFAD

Comment