Hello All! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All! :)

Hello all! I am very new to all this and I thought that since my SO was just deployed that I would find a website and make some new friends. Not too sure what to write so I'll write about us. We met about a year ago. He lived in Cali and I lived in New Jersey. We started talking non-stop for a good month. I went to visit him this past March. We had the most amazing time and I was afraid that just because we met, that things would change, but they didn't they just got even more amazing. Well in April, he was stationed somewhere else, well there was a 6 hour time difference between us then and things started to get really hard on both of us. We kind of stopped talking in June, but about a month ago, we picked up where we left off. Even tho he's on deployment and I won't be able to see him for awhile I feel as if this is a test to see how strong we are. We both went our separate ways for awhile, but we found our way back to one another. I'm not sure, I guess I feel like it's meant to be then. I don't know. I'm rambling now. lol! Anyway, just wanted to say Hello to everyone! Can't wait to get to know the site and figure everything out!

Welcome to LFAD

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Welcome! The distance is difficult sometimes, for all of us. That's why this is such a great place, there are always people to advise and support you when it gets hard. I'm sure you'll like it here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hello to you too

Comment

If you are still together after that, than maybe you were meant to be My SO says the same thing, and it makes me smile, and think that every hardship is going to be worth it one day.
              I hope you feel the same ^.^ Welcome to the forums darling, all the best!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
              \

Comment

A kinda belated Welcome xD Still, better than never

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                  X