Hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi :)

Helllooo. So I'm of course new to all of this. It's 2am and I'm up late missing my boyfriend so I started googling things we could do to keep the relationship going and I landed here. Which is such a blessing. I've always wanted a community where I had people to talk to and gain support from. I live in Chicago and my boyfriend lives in southern Texas. We are both in our early twenties. We met, of all places, playstation. We've been talking for over a year, but just last month we made it official. He has come to visit me and I went to visit him once. I'm in college now so it's extremely difficult to pick up and leave along with the fact that he has a full time job already.

Ignore what he said completely.

Welcome to LFAD! This place is great for support and advice

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad I have others to talk to.

Comment

Welcome! I'm Kristin I actually met my boy while playing xbox lol we've yet to meet, but I still understand how that goes haha. Feel free to message me anytime to chat
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I'm Holly My SO and I met on iPod music game, in the chatrooms lol. There's a lot of people who've met their SO's through games on these forums

Comment

Hello and welcome I'm glad you found this place, it's wonderful to meet and discuss issues with people in similar situations as your own, I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

I honestly thought meeting the love of my life over ps3 was completely random and crazy. I find it amazing that others have found love too.

Comment

Totally know the feeling there lol I get so many remarks about meeting a guy over xbox and getting into a relationship with him when he's literally on the other side of the country from me and we've never met, but seriously, just because I met someone online doesn't mean they aren't a real person! Online dating isn't quite as tabu as it used to be, but many people still don't seem to agree with it. Oh well though, I never went looking for love online, it just happened lol, but since it did, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world it definitely was nice finding this site for me too and meeting people who could relate to my situation.
                You never forget your first love...

Comment

Originally posted by Brittty View Post
                  I honestly thought meeting the love of my life over ps3 was completely random and crazy. I find it amazing that others have found love too.
                  It's actually pretty awesome. Touche to both of you and welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome! If you ever need someone to talk to let me know chat me anytime!

Comment

welcome to LFAD !
                      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                      Tobby: Addict!
                      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Hi! My bf has a full-time job too while I'm in my last semester of college.
                        It's easier for me to take off and visit than fro him,but I don't mind.
                        How is it going for you?

Comment

It's going alright. Yeah it's hard for both of us to find time off cus even if I do find a weekend to fly over there he most likely has to work for the majority of it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hey there and welcome! Make yourself at home and don't be shy! LFAD community is the best for support and advice

Comment

Working...
                              X