Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations

Howdy from Texas!

My name is Carrie, and I had a friend recommend this website to me when we were discussing our specific LDRs and the problems I was going through with mine. I must thank each of you for your ideas and stories. They've helped me push past some barriers I had put up.

I'm currently involved with my SO who lives in Michigan. He is working towards his MBA in Accounting and is desperately seeking a job in either Michigan or Texas so that we can be together. (I'll be posting our story soon. I've never written it down, and I think it's time.) He's turning 29 this month, and I turned 26 in February. We've gotten to see each other every month since January. Money has become short though, and I'm currently waiting desperately for July to get here when I get to see him for a whole week.

I'm a high school English teacher who wears many hats on a small Title I, rural 1A school. These include: teacher, counselor, senior sponsor, UIL director, NHS sponsor, assistant track coach, friend, colleague, ISS/DAEP discipline enforcer, and many more.

I have the day off today (yay for random school holidays!), so I thought I would officially introduce myself. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday.
    “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

Welcome!
    I'm also doing an MBA
    Hope you continue to find useful info here, and now you can contribute too

Comment

Welcome Carrie to LFAD!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
            a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
            which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
            - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
            regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
            The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
            - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Carrie!

Comment

welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome!!! I'm from Louisiana!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD : D hope you like it here : )
                            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                            X