so glad i found this place:) yaaayyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so glad i found this place:) yaaayyy

I've been searching for advice online through friends but no on really understands except for my BFF who was in a LDR once. So I'm glad I found it here!

I'm 22, my boyfriend is 23. We've been together for 3 years and 4 months. He moved to California in April for his dream job, I am still in Wisconsin. I have seen him 3 times since than, and spent a month there during the summer. I plan on moving there once I graduate in December.

I see everyone has those cute time lines in their signatures (i think it is??) when they post/reply , was wondering how I can get that too?

Welcome to the forums

You can get a signature line from daisypath.com or I got mine from alternatickers.com. You can also do a google search for forum signature lines or countdowns

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, hopefully you'll find all the support and advice you'll need here

Comment

Welcome
          How do you like Wisconsin? My boyfriend is actually from there lol but I've never been there
          You never forget your first love...

Comment

Originally posted by heylittlekrissy View Post
            Welcome
            How do you like Wisconsin? My boyfriend is actually from there lol but I've never been there
            Oh nice! Where in Wisconsin?
            I love it here, the summers/spring/fall is amazing! of course, the winters suck :P but it's still nice.

Comment

Green Bay lol what part are you from?

Comment

I'm from Milwaukee!

Comment

haha very cool I'm actually hoping to go up to Wisconsin next summer (2012) to meet my boy for the first time, so wish me luck! lol

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

nice! good luck! it's amazing here in the summer, you'll have fun

Comment

Welcome! Best of luck with graduation! Your's so close!

Comment

Working...
                        X