Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally decided to stop lurking! :P

Heyaa all!

I'm Emma, and have been a lurker on this awesome website for some time, I cannot express how much credit I can give it for helping me and my boyfriend with our relationship! If you check out my website, alot of the posts are of games and activities we have done that we originally got the idea from here.

I just thought I might introduce myself first and foremost and cant wait to meet others like us on here!

Welcome here in LFAD, I'm sure you will find a lot of similar stories which can help you and give you hope! Ciao ciaooooooo

Comment

Well, hello there, Miss Lurker xD Welcome to LFAD, Emma

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD Glad you decided to start posting and hoping you enjoy it here!

(Tip: It's easier to write in plain black and regular font for those user's whose monitor will mess up your text. Plus it's just easier on the eyes )

Comment

Aww well hi! Glad your joining the community. Best. Decision. Ever haha

Comment

Hi Emma! (Alcoholics Anonymous meeting? :/)
            Well met, and welcome to the forums! Hope we can continue to help you out here ^.^

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

...PS. I love your purple font... xD

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome from one former lurker to another :P

Comment