Hi everyone :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone :]

Hello everyone! My name is Ellen and my boyfriend's name is Chris. We dated throughout junior and senior year of high school beginning on March 17th 2010 but broke up at the end of July 2011. Worst mistake ever! We got back together September 15th 2011 and are so happy now, even though we're confused as to what day our anniversary is! Haha.
    So about me... I'm 18 and I go to college in Florida. My boyfriend lives in my home state of New Jersey. I'm majoring in Communication Sciences and Disorders with a concentration in Speech Language Hearing, minoring in Sociology, and I'm in the Honors College so I'm quite busy! When I'm not studying I love to sing, dance, play lacrosse, work out, swim, hang out with my amazing new friends, and of course talk to my boyfriend!
    Thanks for reading!

Ellen :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Welcome to the site, Ellen.

Comment

Welcome to the forum how do you like Florida compared to NJ? I've lived in Florida my whole life lol so it's really all I know :P
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome! Sounds like you are extremely busy! Nice to meet you

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!
          I love Florida - I have always vacationed there and since my dad is technically a Florida resident, the instate tuition can't be beat. I do miss New Jersey just because of my friends and family but I love the Florida weather and the more laidback attitude.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Ellen Hope you like it here xD

Comment

Working...
            X