20 Miles across England!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Miles across England!

So we're only a month in (officially) and we live relatively close but neither of us drive. I have a very busy lifestyle with university and he has just refound employment, working very late nights so no more long talks as we fall asleep on the phone, this also means that money is tight for us both so affording the train to see each other has now become a rarity. We're both a bit geeky so spend a lot of time with a Skype video call running... until his pc broke this week, surprisingly I'm really feeling the strain of it already despite dealing with a long distance relationship at the beginning of university.

I miss Dan very much and just wanted to find some people in similar situations that I can swap stories with or share advice!

Aw hun! The first few months of an LDR are the hardest in my view but its all worth it
    I hope you find the site as helpful as I do and welcome!! (:

Comment

Thank you!
      Yeah I didn't expect it to be that hard because when I first left for university I was moving away from a boyfriend I had been living with and I barely missed him at all... I think it'll get easier when I am back in lectures with distractions and work but not being able to Skype him when I'm home with little to do is horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Heeezil View Post
        just wanted to find some people in similar situations that I can swap stories with or share advice!
        Sure thing you'll find that here Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
          X