Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hello everyone. I'm Kristina. My boyfriend and I live together, however, he is away at work for 3 weeks at a time and then home for 3 weeks. I find this routine very difficult to balance. We have been together for just over a year and he's the love of my life. Our relationship started out as at a distance.
    If found this website while I was trying to come up with ways to make our phone conversations/emails/chats more interesting.

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forum, Kristina. At least I've found this site very useful, I hope you do too.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

welcome hopefully you will find heaps of things to help here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! nice to meet you
            My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
            Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
            Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
            Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
            Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
            Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
            Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
            Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
            Tobby: Addict!
            Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Well hello there! I hope you find what you are looking for
                That must be really difficult, the constant switching between CDR and LDR.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                \

Comment

Working...
                X