Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone :)

Hello,

After spending all night last night here on the board reading through your amazing posts, I finally mustered all my courage and decided to introduce myself to you!
    My Name is Anna, I am 24 years old and I live in Germany. I am a postgraduate history student and head over heels in love with my SO Aaron.

Here is our story: Aaron and I started dating in the summer of 2008 while both of us were living in Germany. About a year into our relationship I left Germany to study in England for 15 months while Aaron
    remained in Germany. It was tough but we managed to see each other at least every two months.
    After I returned, Aaron received a great job offer in his home country America. It was a tough decision for us to make but we decided that he should take the job while I would stay in Germany to finish my
    studies. So currently we are separated by 4090 miles

None of my friends is in a long distance relationship and as much as they support us, sometimes I wish I had someone who knew exactly how lonely and frustrating it gets at times. I hope to find that here.
    I’d love to make friends and am looking forward to meet you all!

Welcome to LFAD Hope you find all the help and support you need from LFAD, and if you feel like you want to chat to someone, feel free to message me whenever

Comment

Hi Anna! I'm Jenny Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Anna.

Comment

Welcome! Hope this board is a good spot for advice for your relationship!
          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Nice to meet ya. Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Nice to meet you Anna, Welcome to LFAD ♥
              .We've Closed the Distance.
              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum and glad you decided to join us
                  Lurking can be fun, but joining in is so much funner :P (yes, I know funner isn't really a word lol)
                  You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                  X