My little intro :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little intro :)

So ... my name is Christina. I am a freshman in college. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 9 months now (1 apart) and so far things have been absolutely great. Although we are across the country from one another (California to Pennsylvania), the distance is working. I have those days (the days where I can't help but cry and miss what I once was able to hold so close), but overall, we haven't encountered any major problems yet.
    At the beginning of our relationship, we both understood that if we made it to the end of the year that we'd have to end it before college (because who wants to go into a new chapter with tons of exciting adventures while being tied down?) We certainly didn't want that. However, as the days then weeks then months passed, it was clear that neither of us had expected to become so attached and to fall in love. By the end of the summer, we knew we couldn't just throw away something so special for something so insignificant as distance.
    I understand what all of you are going through, which is why it's nice to finally be apart of this community, because I know that you all understand what I'm going through as well.
    Good luck and best wishes to all of you. We all need it.

Welcome

Comment

Hi there! I liked what you said about distance being so insignificant :3 It´s very true when someone has come to mean so much ^.^
      Glad to hear things are going well for you, and welcome to the forums!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
      \

Comment

Hey there and welcome to LFAD! I hope you find lots of help and support here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! this forum will be of great support the days you feel like distance sucks more than usual

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Hope you like it here

Comment

welcome to LFAD! i hope your journey through your LDR and your studies will be a glorious one!
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hope this site is beneficial to you!
                  National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Welcome to the forum You'll definitely find lots of support here
                    You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                    X