Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone...thank you.

I'm Kristina

I'm a fan of erotic literature, it's just something that's gotten my interest in the last couple of years. I met my Timmy on a fan site, in their chat room about two weeks ago. We realized we had a deep connection, but the distance thing scared him. I wanted him though, because he is so sweet, and attentive. There are so many things to love about him, I could never list them all, and am learning new things every day. I looked for things online, to show him that we could work, and found you guys.

I live in Greenwood Indiana, and he lives in Adelaide, South Australia. So there's a lot of miles, but I knew that love doesn't know what distance is, I just had to show him that.

I did find driving directions to him on Google Maps though! Now all I need is a kayak!

We're both pretty geeky, I'm a Mom to a seven month old boy, my last relationship got kind of abusive and ended when I got pregnant. I lost most of my self worth and self esteem, but focused on my baby, and I try to do what's best for him. When I met Tim everything changed, he never stops telling me how beautiful he think I am, and how much he loves me, and how amazing he thinks I am. He drowns me in affection, and while it's so overwhelming, I can't get enough.

I don't want to share much personal about him without permission, but he may make a profile and join.

Anyway, thank you for being here.
    Last edited by kristinab; October 10, 2011, 11:13 PM. Reason: typos

Hi, welcome to the forum.
    LDR's work if you both want them too and work at it.

Originally posted by kristinab View Post
    I did find driving directions to him on Google Maps though! Now all I need is a kayak!
    That made me giggle
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the site
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome to the site
          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
            Hi, welcome to the forum.
            LDR's work if you both want them too and work at it.

That made me giggle
            Yes, it will work, I believe this with everything I have. Working out time together is tricky, but we do fine with that.

The thing with the kayak, is I thought the driving directions were serious. I'm a very literal person, lol. I got down to the part about kayaking from Seattle to Hawaii, and was like "Oh God...thanks for making feel like a dope Google!" The visual had me giggling too, when I was talking to Tim about it, and he was reading along with me, and started doing rowing motions, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.
            Last edited by kristinab; October 11, 2011, 04:51 PM. Reason: ugh...more typos

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes leons, Hollz, heylittlekrissy, and LeilaniJoi!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kristinab View Post
                This also made me laugh..google maps can have some crazy ideas sometimes :P

Anyway, welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X