Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from Australia :)

Hi everyone!
    Thought it was about time to finally join the website! I've been planning to for ages!
    I've been in a long distance relationship now for over 9 months - since January 4th 2011. My amazing boyfriend lives all the way in Germany, and I am in Australia. We met in Germany when I stayed with his family as part of an exchange program - his sister being my exchange partner. By the end of my 6 weeks in Germany we were so close, and the only option was to try a long distance relationship! He visited me in Auatralia for 6 weeks across July/August and it was the best 6 weeks on my life! I've never been so happy It's been about 1 and a half months since he left and we are still going strong, despite not knowing the next time we will see eachother (hopefully July 2012, but definitely December 2012)! We've certainly had our fair share of rough times and plenty of people who think our relationship is a joke because of the distance, but no one can bring us apart and we will fight for our relationship no matter what!
    I joined up to pretty much find some people in my situation, who understand my situation and who I can always talk to about my relationship.
    Can't wait to get to know everyone

I met my SO in Germany as well. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello and welcome
      sigpic

Comment

G'day mate!

Welcome to the forums and don't hesitate to ask if you need advice/support on anything

Comment

Welcome to the family! My SO and I have been together since jan 3 2011! Awesome! One day apart
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome!

I'm from NZ and my SO is also from Germany

Comment

Yay I am a kiwi but it is nice to meet you

Welcome to the forums! You will find a great support system here

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                  You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                  X