hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello :)

hiiiii my name's Maranda. I'm from a small town you've never heard of in PA called Emporium.
    I've been with my amazing boyfriend Brian since October 28, 2009. we met on facebook because we both go to the same online school. he's everything to me.

I'd love to meet more people like me in LDR's, because none of my current friends really seem to understand it. and I'd just love to hear anybody's stories

Hey Maranda!! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      I also met my SO on Facebook... but in a different way.
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

thanks guys
        Megan (I'm gonna assume that's your name :P) - I dunno if it's just me or not, but whenever I tell people I met Brian on facebook, people assume by default he's a predator or something. it kinda makes me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickDisco View Post
          thanks guys
          Megan (I'm gonna assume that's your name :P) - I dunno if it's just me or not, but whenever I tell people I met Brian on facebook, people assume by default he's a predator or something. it kinda makes me mad.
          ummm...Megan is my SO, I'm Chris.
          And if ya want to read my story it is under my blog, my profile (shortened), and under the thread 'What-is-your-story/page4
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

WOW. sorry, I'm kinda... slow. >.< sorry
            I'll definitely check it out.

Comment

welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome
                : )

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Maranda!
                    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                    a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                    which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                    - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                    regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                    The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                    - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD you'll definitely find support here!

Comment

I hope so! I'm not used to knowing ANYBODY else in an LDR, so finding an entire community dedicated to people in them is fantastic.

Comment

Hey Hun, Welcome =]
                              I met my mister online too =]
                              I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

Working...
                              X