Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgium meets LFAD

Hey everyone!

To make the reading less boring, ive put a song below, i hope you guys like it. It is one of 'our songs'. So click Play and have fun reading my introduction! Thanks

To get everyone more known i think its an fun thing to introduce myself.

My name is Niels and I'm a 19year old guy. I live in Belgium while my SO lives +/- 5700miles away from me, in Brazil. She is 17years old (we change 1 year and a half).
    I met her on 'Second Life'. And we are happily together now for almost 3 months. And i must admit I'm having the greatest time of my life, and at the same moment I'm worrying so much about the future, thats why i think a community like this is perfect to me, to find support and to keep me on the right track and not giving up.

We've never met yet in REAL, but i think i speak for both of us when i say its our dream to make it come true asap. But obviously we didn't make it ourselves easy, 5700miles is not nothing. Also the air traffic between Belgium/Europe & Brazil isn't the best, and since we are both still a student I'm sure financial situation isn't the best neither. But i believe its not impossible if you fight hard for it -both-. If this is what you want then you'll do everything to make it happen, i always try to think this way but of course like the most people who have an LDR it's not always that easy.

We are both students, both got 3 year left (+ additional years if wanted). Ofcourse the thing we both want is that we finish college, all though I'm about to quit my college and right now im beeing insecure how my future will be, I'd love to keep on studying but at the other side i really want to get myself in a good financial situation because i know the future isn't always gonna be bright if we talk about the money situation. Anyway, I'll get thing sorted out, no doubt!

I think we do talk every single day on Skype, her English isn't perfect so she's having difficulties speaking it on microphone, so more easy for her to just type it. I love talking to her, i love spending my time being on web cam and just looking at each other. I don't think there is anything right now that could make me more happy then just spending my hours with her. This all is just so important to me to work out, I've never had a relationship before (except when i was 12 and when i was looking like Justin Bieber, but I'm sure that doesn't count as an relationship ). So im really willing to do everything in the world to make it all work out.

We both have a huge passion for music, she plays guitar and has an voice of an angel. I hope she'll be able to do something with it someday, as long she is able to make me smile with that voice of her its all fine for me, héhé. I don't play any instrument myself -sadly enough-. But i love listening music, i love discovering new artists, whatever genre. And i love sharing everything with her. Wouldn't know actually where i would be without the music in my life.

Looks like I'm writing a whole story, gosh I'm hoping I'm not disappointing you guys with my terrible English, I'm really doing the best I can. Is there anything else i should add to this -small- introduction .. ? If you guys have any questions, tips, whatever that could help me, Shoot! I try to be as social as I can so don't be afraid to ask anything.

Oh yea, have i said already i love her more then anything else in the world? Well in that case, i love her more then anything in the whole world !

Nice song Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

Haha, that's a cute story Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Cute story! Maybe while you are both still studying one of you do a year abroad/ exchange semester? That way you wouldn't have to interrupt our quit your studies and it would be a relatively cheap way to be together or at least be closer? Good luck!

Comment

welcome to LFAD
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by littlethinktank View Post
              Welcome to the forum! Cute story! Maybe while you are both still studying one of you do a year abroad/ exchange semester? That way you wouldn't have to interrupt our quit your studies and it would be a relatively cheap way to be together or at least be closer? Good luck!
              Right now it is impossible. But it is sure something to try make work in the future! As student this is a perfect way to be with each other after all, with low costs and without losing any years by not studying. So sure something we'll look for in the near future.

To all the rest thanks for the sweet welcome words!

Comment

Working...
              X