Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from england!

Hey guys!

So i've been lurking on this forum for a while now (im not much of a poster), and finally decided to introduce myself.

Felicia 26 here from England, dating an amazing man of 32 from California. Met online when he joined my guild (i was the guild leader and we started talking and i realised after maybe 6/7 months i liked him). It didnt start out all great though cause i was in a relationship but it had long ended (the ex made it difficult to leave - but thats another story). We didnt start anything till i had ended said relationship. After that 3 months on he came to visit me and its been amazing since.

Been together just over 2 years now : ) Planning to get married over the summer....we'll see and then Hopefullly closing the distance within 2 years. After i qualify as a nurse then off to find a job in the states!

So thats my long story short : ) I'll prob post it in more detail later cause quite frankly when i miss jeff i love telling ppl about him lol - yes my friends all know, some are supportive some are not so (my best friend doesnt like it lol) but honestly idc. He makes me happy and he makes me want to be a better person. At least my family are supportive : )

Hello there! Welcome to LFAD! people are great here so you can share what you have in mind...

you cannot please everyone, so my advice is do what makes you happy as long as you know what is right...
    and thats good to know that your family is there and being supportive...
    goodluck and keep us posted
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        Hopefully you'll find that everyone here really is pretty easy to talk to, and enjoy posting on here more often
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.
          The best LDR support group is right here on LFAD.
          1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
          Progress: 3/26
          Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
          Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

thanks guys xD im enjoying it already hehe

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

You're smart to study nursing--it's one of the very few in-demand professions in the US right now, and it'll most likely make immigration a lot smoother for you.

Comment

Working...
                X