New :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New :D

Hey my names Eric. I came across this site a couple of times when I was sad and I was looking up long distance relationship advice so I finally decided to sign up

I'm hoping to find a lot of support and inspiration from this site during those tough times of missing my hubby

We met on a website called tagged-he lives in Brooklyn and I live in Suffolk County Long island. We text constantly, oovoo sometimes and we've met several times. So far everything is going wonderful & we both are very serious about each other. Thanks for reading !

Hello, welcome to LFAD I'm sure you'll find the support you need, people on here are awesome

Comment

Welcome Eric!

Comment

Welcome to the forums Eric!

Comment

Welcome E!

Comment

Hey Eric just wanted to take the time to welcome you ! I havent been here long either but I have found them to be very inviting and welcoming. Its so warm here. Im sure you will find the support you need ! I'm Carrie by the way

Comment

Hey Eric welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. They are very nice.

Comment

Welcome
                Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome Eric! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Everyone is great and you always have someone to talk to when you need it. Glad your here. =)

Comment

Welcome to the site
                    You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome! Where in Suffolk, if I may ask? I'm from Long Island originally as well! (Nassau).

Comment

Hi Eric, welcome to the forums. You'll find all the help and support you need and more here
                        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
                          X