Hi all :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all :)

Hi, my name is Rani from Jakarta, Indonesia. Found out this website 1 hour ago, great!!!!! My boyfriend live in Brighton, UK. Different continent, 7500 miles my bf said, but we love each other very much. feel soooo lucky, Thank God I found him. My everything, my life. We met on facebook, he came to visit me and met my family last month. I knew he is the one for me. LDR is so difficult but our love is bigger than that.....

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Awww. Welcome to LFAD. I hope we can be your support!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
          I also met my SO through Facebook! hehe... so I'd be interesting in hearing your story.
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

welcome hun =]
            I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

welcome! I met my SO through facebook too!

Comment

thank you for warm welcome all

Comment

Welcome i love brighton, its sooo cute

Comment

Welcome Rani! I hope you enoy this site

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Working...
                      X