Brand New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New

Hello, everyone. I've come across this site in a very lonely time. I am hoping to find some support and develop a better understanding of my own situation.

My boyfriend and I have only been dating for a few months. We have been friends for much longer than that, and I have had feelings for him for the majority of our friendship. He is now half-way across the country and terribly busy with work. While I am doing my best to be understanding, his busy schedule does not help with the lonely factor.

So here I am! Ready for some ideas, as well as a place to work through this tough time.

K

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

welcome!
      "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Heylo and welcome

Comment

welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the site You'll find lots of support here, and if you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message
            You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.
                As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!
                    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                    X