Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Hello Everyone. I have been in a LDR since May. My SO and I are separated by aprox 1200 miles. We met online. I didn't begin to really consider myself in a LDR though until about 3 months ago because that is when my feelings changed and I became attached to him and couldn't actually envision myself living without him. I have been reading various posts on this forum throughout the different levels of my LDR. Recently there have been developments that cause me to seek support and advice and thus I am coming out of my shell and introducing myself. I am thankful for this website....sometimes it has been like a shoulder to cry on for me. I look forward to sharing my story with everyone.

Welcome to the forum. Myself, along with a number of others, also met their SO's online, so if you ever want to chat, feel free to message me
    You never forget your first love...

Comment

heylittlekrissy....Thank you sooo much. Isn't it something....i met someone online..now i seek support in regards to that 'meeting' from an online forum. Aaahh technology.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X