Already introduced myself, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already introduced myself, but...

That was almost two years ago! So I will just post something brief, and a lot of pictures and stuff. Something to keep my mind off of the difficulties I am encountering now(in the "Closing the Distance" area).

I'm Cynthia, he's Jonathan. We have been a couple since July 17th, 2009. We have been living together since April 17th, 2010(minus a period of 1.5 months where he returned home to finish bringing his stuff and say goodbye to his family). Our birth son was also conceived on April 17th, 2010. What a coincidence! Due to living/emotional/financial/employment/student situations that I won't go in to any further, we decided to give him up for adoption. His name is Nathan, he was born January 25, 2011. I can't believe he's almost a year old already.

I'm attending college to become a veterinary technician, he basically does phone surveys to people who have recently visited hospitals. We both love animals. I've had the passion for my whole life, and while he liked animals before we met, I took that little seed and grew it into a tree! He now has a much better appreciation and understanding for them now. We have a zoo. Kinda. We also live with my mom and two half sisters. He's from Miami, FL. I'm from South Bend, IN. He's 22. I'm 18. I think that's it? On to the piccers!

Jonathan and I

Me, my mom, & sisters

Our dogs

Jonathan and Nathan

Mr. Freaking Adorable himself

My mom, Nathan, Jonathan and me

Myself, Nathan, Jonathan, and adoptive parents Heather, Kurt, and Nathan's adoptive sister Amy.

We have more pets than just the dogs, hence why I called it a zoo. If you're interested in animals at all, you can visit my blog.. https://myhouseholdzoo.blogspot.com/ . Figured I wouldn't crowed up the post with pictures of ALL of them though lol

Well, I just joined the site this year, but welcome back!
    Those are great pictures
    You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome back!
      Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD. I give you props for the decision you have made and you are a very strong person! Much love and I hope to see you around the forums.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD. I give you props for the decision you have made and you are a very strong person! Much love and I hope to see you around the forums.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
          X