'Ello from Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ello from Texas!

Hey there! I am kinda new here, been a bit of a lurker for a couple weeks, finally decided to introduce myself. I am Denise, my boyfriends name is Jonny. I live in Texas and he lives in the UK. We met over a virtual world, IMVU, and the moment that we started talking something clicked between both of us. However, we were both dating other people on there so we stayed friends. That was so hard for us, we each wanted more, until finally on October 9th (after obviously breaking up with the people were with) we started dating. Which means, we haven't been dating long, but it feels like I have been with him for a very long time. He makes me happy and I can't wait for the day when I can feel his arms around me. So there is my hello! I'm glad to be here and love reading other peoples success stories and everyone on here seems so nice and helpful.

Hello and welcome, hope you like it here

Comment

Welcome Denise

Comment

Welcome to the forums - you'll find tons of other international couples around here

Comment

welcome!
          "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Welcome to the site
            You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome!
              Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Howdy back atcha from Texas Welcome to the forums!
                Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! <3

Comment

Glad you decided to finally join us! Welcome!
                    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                    X