*waves from Oregon*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves from Oregon*

I just moved back to Oregon after being out in Tennesse for 3 years. I met my boyfriend on Twitter just over 2 years ago and he lives in the UK. We met while I was in a dying relationship(financially unable to leave) and I stopped talking to him for a year because of all of the drama that was swirling all around us concerning me still living with somebody else. About 6 months ago I decided that I was going to leave the dying relationship(finally had money to do so) and soon after I get a letter in the mail from my now boyfriend telling me that he still loves me and is still there for me if I need him. It was the most romantic thing I have ever read in my life and I have saved it in a ziplock bag for posterity.LOL Well, I left the old relationship and am now more happy than at any other point of my life. Going to fly to the UK in February and visit him for the first time for 3 weeks. He is the one I have been waiting for my whole life, and even though the whole distance thing can get hard at times it's totally worth it. It's nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to LFAD Its nice to meet you as well.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.:-)

Comment

Welcome!
        Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome to the forums Glad to hear things are going so well in your new relationship
          You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome to the forums I hope you have a great time with your SO!

Comment

Thanks everybody for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome! My SO is in the UK as well. Enjoy your visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
                  Welcome! My SO is in the UK as well. Enjoy your visit!
                  Thank you!

Comment

Welcome!!! I'm glad things are going fine for you

Comment

WELCOME!!! Where a bouts in oregon? I am from cali but am at the University of oregon at the moment.
                      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
                        WELCOME!!! Where a bouts in oregon? I am from cali but am at the University of oregon at the moment.
                        Live in Lincoln City. I'm originally from San Francisco.

Comment

welcome
                          "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Originally posted by maja_marky View Post
                            welcome
                            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Oregongirl View Post
                              Live in Lincoln City. I'm originally from San Francisco.
                              Wow, we are cool. IM from Monterey!
                              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                              X