Hello out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello out there!

Um...ok so Hi i'm Amber (28), my Bfs name is Wes(30). We met on World of Warcraft (i kno lol). I had never engaged in a relationship with someone i met in game til him. There was something about him, we just kinda clicked. We've been together for almost a year now (anniversary 11/22 ^^). Anyway he lives in Oregon and I live in NY. I've been out to see him twice and he visited once then attempted to move here. He had trouble finding work after 3 months and went home rather abruptly (meaning 24 hr notice). I still don't know how i overcame that...i was very angry and extremely depressed for about 2 weeks and i for the most part took it out on him. He became very busy with work as soon as he got bak and it was extremely difficult for that first 2-3 weeks, we barely talked. We are still getting readjusted to being apart from each other again, but I'm happy to say i'm in a better place now with the situation and with him. That's why i was looking for some sort of site that i could get support and realize i'm not alone in pursuing this somewhat unconventional relationship especially after he hurt me that badly. I think thats about it...lol. =)
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

hey welcome to the site
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Welcome to our lurvely abode. lol. I'm surprised you didn't find the site sooner

Comment

Welcome Amber

Comment

Welcome to the site, and love the avatar by the way
          You never forget your first love...

Comment

TY for the warm welcomes. I didn't feel so overwhelmed by my emotions until he left otherwise i may have found this site sooner. As to my avatar, i love Harley, i have a diamond pattern tattoo in her honor lol.
            "You want for myself
            I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
            I am beautiful with you
            You're here with me
            I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Originally posted by rubydissolution View Post
              As to my avatar, i love Harley, i have a diamond pattern tattoo in her honor lol.
              That's so cool! I loved her in the old batman movies, although I'm not too found of her in the new Batman game that just came out recently, too slutty for my taste, but I guess I'm outnumbered as a girl gamer lol

Comment

What they did to her in Arkham City is nothing compared what they did to her in the DC Reboot. She looks like a real slut in Suicide Girls, I hate it. Shes barely wearing anything.
                "You want for myself
                I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                I am beautiful with you
                You're here with me
                I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Welcome!
                  Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Originally posted by rubydissolution View Post
                    What they did to her in Arkham City is nothing compared what they did to her in the DC Reboot. She looks like a real slut in Suicide Girls, I hate it. Shes barely wearing anything.
                    That's a damn shame. I love the dorky, or in better terms quirky, Harley Quinn, not the slutty, bimbo sex icon she's become.

Comment

Welcome! I met my SO on WoW also. LOL Glad you found us. This is a real nice place to be and full of the nicest people ever.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey Amber... Welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X