Michia's Introduction :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michia's Introduction :D

My boyfriend and I had a bit of a stressful conversation this morning for the first time in our relationship. I want to spend more time with him, other than the phone - so I went to Google and typed in "Long Distance Relationship" and ended up at the Loving from a Distance site. I found some great ideas in the "99 Thinks to Do from a Distance" article. That's how I got here.

How did I get in a long-distance relationship? Well, I'll share the whole story eventually in the LDR Stories - it's a good one! The short of it is, my significant other and I met online almost three years ago. We've officially been a couple for almost six months now - but we've been best friends for two years. This relationship was a long time coming, and I'm so happy I found my soul-mate. And, I'm excited to find this site and hope to read other successful LDR stories that will help me stay optimistic despite the distance from my love.

Cheers, and that's my introduction!

Michia
    *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Welcome to LFAD Michia!

Comment

Welcome! And I hope to hear your story soon!! <3
      Nothing ever comes with ease,
      the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

Welcome! We wait for more details about your story!!!

Comment

Hello! and welcome to LFAD! *waves*
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Welcome! Don't be shy in this community! Ask questions and answer them! Can't wait to see you around

Comment

Welcome!
              Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome to the site! Your story is actually very similar to mine lol including how and when you met and starting dating, which is cool :P if you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message
                You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                X