Um, hey guys ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, hey guys ^^

So thanks for reading guys! I've been coming back and forth to this website for awhile now, and I finally decided to join. (what's to say another entire community of LDR wouldn't help?!)

If you'd like call me Nellie, or I'm sure with time most posts relating to "Ash" will just be assumed it's me lol. Ashley is a sweet hearted 20 year old living in South Whales, I'm an 18 year old college freshman in New York. We met on a chat site, having seen each other but not really connecting until about 3 months ago, and now consider each other best of friends and loves. We aren't 'facebook official,' but that doesn't stop the "I love you's" and feelings on a mutual field. We'll be there someday!

Anyways, just thanks for being here, and friends and advice and listening are always invited and important (:

Welcome to LFAD. Facebook is dumb, you don't have to announce your relationship on a website for it to be real.

Comment

Me and my so only became 'facebook official' after almost 2 years together, and while I agree with snow_girl that the relationshi doesnt get better or more real because it is on facebook, most guys stopped hitting on me after I put the "in a relationship with.." in there, so it was good for me because it was a sign taken or something. but my relationship was very much real before going to 'the facebook level'.lol

Oh, welcome BTW
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!

Comment

Welcome!
            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome. lol. I also don't think that announcing your relationship on facebook makes it real. Some people do, some people don't. I don't feel it's that important.

Comment

Welcome and yes you don't need to make it official on facebook for your relationship to be official.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome! No, facebook doesn't make it official, but I guess it makes me excited about announcing it to the world, and seeing his name on my page.
                  <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Welcome to the site
                    You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                    X