X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my belated introduction

hay so i thought i did this intro thing already but apparently not lol
    so hmmm hate these intro things never no what to say
    anyway im a small town girl from New Zealand im 18 and in my second long distance relationship (1st didnt go to well fingers crossed for 2nd one), i met my girl on a support site some where i joined simply to get some support with things id been dealing with for a long time. i never ever expected to even make friends on there but 2 years on from joining the site some of my closest friends i met on there and not to mention the most amazing girl in the world. i never thought joining the support site id find love especially with another female she has shown me that my attraction to females is ok. my love is in New Zealand too she is in the north me in the south it may not be the largest distance that separates us but there are many other factors such as money and family, i hope we get to meet soon its hard been so close yet still so far.

Awww hey hun! Welcome! And I know how a little bit of distance can still be hard when you're 18 . I met a boy online when I was 18 and he lived a 5 hour drive from me, and I still only got to meet him twice.

Hope you feel welcome here and if you need anybody to talk to, just send a message !
    <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Hey Welcome! I hope you too get to meet soon

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome to the site!
          "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Welcome!
            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

thanks for the welcomes

Comment

Welcome. Hope to see you around more

Comment

Welcome to the site
                  You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                  X