hey hey hey!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey hey hey!!!!!!!

Hey everyone i am new here. my name is candie and my SO is a Marine i live in idaho and he is stationed in Hawaii! I have never felt this way about anyone in my life he is the best ever. We met through a friend! We see eachother every 6 months and text everyday. I love my man in uniform!

Heya! I'm Hanna! Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome : ) You should join the military LDR group on here, if you haven't already.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hey! You live by me Welcome here...i hope you enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome! We have quite a few military couples. The SO is in the Army (I've had a few friends that were in the marines) but he's just a couple of states away. These girls sure have helped, great advice and some times it's just nice to hear....I understand!

Comment

Working...
              X