Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! From Chile and Germany

Hi there!

Me and my girlfriend (she will introduce herself right after me... or at least I hope so...) have registered to the forum just yesterday. Now we are kind of far away (almost 8k milles) so we can't afford to visit each other. But the good thing is that this will last just for 5 months more

I've been here in Berlin for about 3 months or something and I'm planning to get back to Chile in April. Comparing to another users here in the forum, we don't have such thing as the "Time Record" or something, but our relationship has been kind of strong, so all this time splitted apart sometimes gets a little hard.

You'll have to excuse me about my english skills. Right now I'm trying to get used to the german language so my english is getting worst every day

Oh! I never thought that I'll see you in a forum like this!
    But I must say ... that makes me really happy when we share activities .

Well... like he said before, we are too far away from each other, and sometimes it becomes a big headache or many depressive moments.
    But.. !!! we'll be together again more soon than later!
    The milles between us can't be an impediment to be happy, or 4 enjoy our relationship.

Comment

Welcome to you both. You are lucky that both of you are here. My SO (significant other) is not to into this. But anyway, there is alot of help and support here. So feel free to jump in!!!!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Wilkommen and Bienvenidos!

Comment

welcome!
          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Bethypoo: Thanks for the explanation! I was very intrigued about that "SO" saying
            Lucybelle: Gracias!
            xAngelx: Thanks too!

Comment

I am happy my SO isnt into forums. haha, this is my place, if he wants a place to vent he should find his own. but the poor thing barely finds time for me, much less for a forum.

So, welcome welcome! and hope to see you guys around!

ps: you are both from chile?
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Yep. We are both from Chile. I have moved to Germany some months ago, but I will come back to our country in April, next year. I was living in Santiago (our capital city) and she's from Viņa del Mar (a near city, in the coast)... but I'm planning to move to Viņa as soon as I arrive to Chile

Comment

Welcome, both of you, to the site!
                  You never forget your first love...

Comment

Hola y Bienvenidos. Chile eh, i'm suppose to be going with my ex to visit his family in Santiago on Dec 5th. *is in love with your country*

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
                    X