Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hey I'm Chloe and new here,
    I've been in an off and on LDR since october, it's been really difficult. We both suffer from depression and I also suffer from anxiety. I have a lot of self esteem problems which seem to make everything so much harder.

I'm in Australia and he is in England and we have no plans to meet yet, he says he's not ready yet (to make things even more complicated he has a 1yr old son). I'm really not sure what to do, we spent the last 3 months apart and we were miserable, we can't seem to fight the feelings we have for each other but the situation can be down right torturous for me.

I do love him very much and I know he loves me.
    Last edited by Insanity; May 12, 2010, 01:17 AM.
    Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Welcome!
    I hope you find the support here you're looking for.

Comment

Hiya! I'm Hanna! This is a great community, I assure you, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. People are very understanding here.

Comment

Thank you guys
        Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Anxiety seems to think it's my best friend. I know how you feel, hah. Welcome to the forums - I just joined in the past week or so myself, everyone is so amazingly supportive! It's awesome to feel like you're not alone. You'll love it. And, just to go ahead and throw this out there... blogging helps my anxiety A LOT! So, if you haven't tried that... there's blogging on here or you can start your own on a blog site if you wanna try it out! :P Again, welcome!

- Kat

Comment

Welcome to LFAD : )
            hope you'll like it here : )
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome! Hope we can be of help!

Comment

Thank you very much.

Kat Marie, anxiety is horrible isn't it. Being in a LDR seems to really play with it for me too. I think I'll start blogging here, thanks for the idea.

Comment

welcome! This place is great. You will find a lot of support. my son suffers from anxiety and it isn't fun! It sounds like you two are truely in love. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome Welcome! You'll find a lot of support here! Hope it helps in coping with the distance....sure has helped me!

Comment

Working...
                    X