Hi Everybody :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everybody :)

Hi everyone, I'm Felicia and although I'm not new to LFAD I am new to this forum.

I've been with my bf for 1 and a half years before he had to leave the country due to the expiration of his student VISA. Although he was born in Singapore he was only given a student VISA due to his father's job. (Won't elaborate on that..) It has now been about a month since he left and we've been in a LDR. So now I'm here in Singapore and he's all the way in Nepal, Kathmandu. (Haha, different right? ) We have so much plans for our future and really want to make this work but like we all know, LDRS can be so hard and heartbreaking...thats why I decided to join this forum.

Happy to meet everyone here in LDRs too!

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hi Felicia..im Holli. Good luck to you two! This place is a great community

Comment

Working...
        X