New to LDR!!! HEY:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to LDR!!! HEY:)

So last week was starting to look for a christmas present for my boyfriend and came across this site and saw the bracelets which i have ordered and am currently waiting for

A little bit about my relationship:

We met in 2008 and were together for a bit however it was our last year at school and he ended up moving to QLD (i live in NSW) this is Australia by the way. I ended the relationship i didn't think i could do the whole distance, however i missed him and i realised i made a mistake by giving up on him and we started talking again and then a couple of weeks later i finally admitted i still had feelings for him. It took a while for us to get back together but we have been together for almost 2 years and we have had our ups and downs but we manage to work everything out and i couldn't be more happier with him. I find that with the distance i have had a better chance of getting to know him.

Some people don't understand why i put up with the distance but if you love someone enough and that someone changes who you are for the better, then its worth the distance and its worth the tears because in the end your with someone who makes you happy and that is all that matters

xx

We can all understand why you put up with distance! Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome to the forums And like snow_girl said, we definitely understand lol
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

LOL you've come to the right place ^_^ WELCOME! :]
        Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Welcome go the forum and yes, we all understand why we put up with the distance.

Comment

yes i have definately come to the right place

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

beautiful story! welcome to LFAD! <3
                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

welcome! (hugs)
                  "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Welcome to the forum, you'll find plenty of understanding people here
                    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Welcome!
                      We're all pros at putting up with distance. This is a great community, I hope you love it

First Met Online: October 2010
                      First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                      Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                      First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                      Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                      Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                      Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                      Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Welcome!
                          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                          X