Hey Everyone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone..

So, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Kelly, and my LDR started about a month ago. Him and I dated briefly 9 years ago in high school, and got back in contact a few months ago. He is stationed in Japan, and I am in Texas. I will get to see him in 7 days for 4 days <3 then he will be here for almost a full month in december-january....can't wait! Definitely nervous and axious!!
    sigpic

welcome to LFAD!
    goodluck girl
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome to the site and have a great time when you see him!
          You never forget your first love...

Comment

Have a great time and welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Welcome to lfad!! We are here for you!
              Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! have a great time when he visits. Which part of Japan is he stationed at? My SO was station there for 2 years..

Comment

His work trip to Texas may have been cancelled so I may not get to see him until he goes on leave closer to Christmas Still waiting to hear for sure. He's near Fussa, he's been there for 2 years, and still has about 2 more to go.

Also, how do you get your picture to show when you post?
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Eeeekkk his trip is still on 5 days until I get to see him *dances* I will have an 8 hour car drive I will have to remember to use cruise so I don't go 90 the whole way LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Kelly!

Comment

Working...
                        X