Christmas Gifts? Holiday Traditions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
    He's not my SO, but the guy i've been spending time with i'm getting him a few T-shirts, a beanie, a $15 refill for his cellphone, a pair of shoes and maybe a new Xbox 360!
    GEEZE!!!! You must really like this guy!!!!

Comment

He's not my SO, but the guy i've been spending time with i'm getting him a few T-shirts, a beanie, a $15 refill for his cellphone, a pair of shoes and maybe a new Xbox 360!
      That is quite a lot to spend on someone who you don't consider your SO!

I keep thinking of ideas of what to get my SO but he keeps wanting to shop online, I made a ban on that today though. I told him no buying himself anything till after christmas. I'll be out of ideas if he keeps buying the stuff he needs.

Comment

I agree with snow_girl, that is a lot of money you're spending on a friend who you are close with..

Comment

Wow all these gifts sound so amazing! I feel a little short changed as well.. I mean I am a student paying for my own tuition and I just lost my job...so it's going to be tight spending from here on out what with the credit card, phone bill, and student loan.. yikes! But i'll pull through my family, friends and SO all support me 100%. But as for lucy wanting to spend that much on a guy..hey if she really likes him who cares how much she spends its her money - and what if it sprouts into something more? Hmmm.. Good luck Lucy I hope everything works out well!
          .We've Closed the Distance.
          no matter where i am, no matter where you are
          i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
          no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
          all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
          X