Ex-wife... urrrggghh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex-wife... urrrggghh...

my bf's ex-wife is the worst woman alive. she's prevented my bf from seeing their kids- he's seen them only a handful of times this year- and she never calls him and is pretty much unreachable (long story). now she's decided to move even further away from my bf. he barely sees his kids now and when she moves next week it will be 400 miles from him. he'll never see them now. he's so stressed out and on top of it he's got some serious health issues going on. I just needed to vent about this and say how much I hate that fucking bitch.

Does she have full custody? Isn't there anything he can do to prevent her from moving away with his children?
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

yeah, he should call a lawyer and get a better custody agreement

Comment

Lawyer!

If she has full custody it may be for a reason. But if he is letting her do this, then it is as much on him as it is her. Because he has every right to fight for them and have her required to let him see them.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

LAWYER!!!

She can only do this because he lets her get away with it. Plus without knowing both sides i suggest you refrain from judgement. My ex husband paints me as an evil bitch to everyone who'll listen, but he gets the children atleast 2 weekends out of 3 and even then he cancels and says it my fault.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

their custody agreement says that she can move anywhere within state and it's ok. when she tried to move clear across the country he was able to stop her but in state he's powerless. she can move wherever she wants to. they have shared custody but it's up to her when he gets to see them. he's a great dad. she keeps their kids from him just to hurt him. and moving them even further away from him is the best way to do this. she's an evil bitch but she knows the law- she's very sneaky.

Comment

Is there anyway he can bring it to court again and fight? I mean it sounds ridiculous! 400 miles and she has the upper hand? Can he fight for full custody?

I can't believe this woman will put her own kids through the pain of not able to see their father.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgui View Post
                Is there anyway he can bring it to court again and fight? I mean it sounds ridiculous! 400 miles and she has the upper hand? Can he fight for full custody?

I can't believe this woman will put her own kids through the pain of not able to see their father.
                I've talked to him about fighting it. I think he's going to try.

his ex would do anything to hurt my bf. I used to think he was making things up about her but I've seen for myself just the kind of person she is. I could write a book.

Comment

Working...
                X