Frustrated, Impatient...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated, Impatient...

My Bf's work plane was supposed to leave 6 hours ago to start the journey to Texas from Japan. I should be getting packed and ready to drive the 8 hours to go see him. Instead, I'm waiting by the phone for them to get through all the red tape before the plane can even leave. I also found a stray dog that is almost perfectly behaved last week, and my family is now refusing to watch her while I'm gone. Ugh. He's equally if not more frustrated, and im just irrated. I'm nervous they will yet again threaten to cancel the trip and I don't know what to do about this dog!
    sigpic

Breathe. Don't panic about his plane being canceled until it is. No need to freak out and make it more frustrating than it already is before you need it to.

Can you bring the dog?
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I can't bring her. Hopefully the family I live with can just deal with her. All they'd have to do is bring her to go potty. They already have other dogs running around. His plane is supposed to leave in like 13 hours, at least 24 hours late and about 2 less days i will have with him. I know it's not the end of the world but it sucks. They had to redo their entire flightplan. He's sick and now he gets to spend 2 days working in the snow, when he was originally supposed to be in Hawaii...he's not happy about that.
      sigpic

Comment

Take a deep breath...the flight wasn't canceled and he'll be on his way soon and you'll be together

Comment

Working...
        X