Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOMEWRECKERRRRRR WANNABE. advice, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol YUP. Been there.

When Miguel and I broke up for something like 2 weeks (Just because of the distance, not because of relationship troubles), this other girl decided to move in. We had always been in an open relationship at the time, and he had a bit of a wham-bam-thank you m'am with her. Well, when she tried to take over my position in his life, he was like NOOOPE, and came back to me. For a looong time after, it was just like... Girl, back off. He has no interest in you.

She even has this listed under "quotes" on facebook: "If you left it, you left it for a reason. If you go back, chances are you will leave again for the same reason. So then, why go back?"

Sweetie. It's time to move on. If he's willing to stay with me when I live 2000 miles away from him over you, CLEARLY there is a hint that needs to be taken there.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

I completely understand. I trust my SO to be faithful, especially considering he didn't even sleep with anyone when we were broken up for like a month and half. But it's annoying to see girls not respect our relationship.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
        But it's annoying to see girls not respect our relationship.
        Because men who can commit in love is like a zillion times more attractive than Ryan Gosling. lol

and some girls want them so bad. That, and sometimes these girls feel they win if they can steal away the guy, some sort of a confidence booster. If the guy is weak, or if the relationship is weak, it tends to become a problem.
        sigpic
        Nobody knows who I really am
        Maybe they just don't give a damn
        But if I ever need someone to come along
        I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

Comment

Sometimes having a boyfriend means nothing to some girls. I'm not the kind of girl who will try to pick up another guy if I have a boyfriend. It's sooo wrong in many ways. I will not speak on how I feel about Facebook bimbos

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
            I agree with snow_girl, but i also have to say when i was engaged to my ex, i said the same damn thing I trust him 100%, but i don't trust the other girls. You know what i realized, by saying i trust him 100%, but i don't trust the other girls was that I didn't fully trust him 100%. The reason for that is if I trust him 100%, I don't have anything to worry about with the other girls because i would trust that he wouldn't do anything with another one of the girls even if they tried to make moves on him.
            I completely agree with this. I never quite understood what "I don't trust the girls" means. D'uh, I don't trust random people not to hit on my boyfriend just because he's in a relationship with me, either. And why would I?!
            Call me a bimbo, homewrecker or immoral bitch, if you want, but I don't see it as my responsibility to protect other people's relationships. If I was single and a taken guy hit on me, I wouldn't refuse him on the basis that he was taken either. I wouldn't actively pursue him (probably...), but it's really not up to me to make sure other people are faithful in their relationships. Just like it's not up to other girls to make sure your fiance doesn't cheat. If you trust him 100& then it shouldn't matter, how much other girls throw themselves at him.

Originally posted by Bobbiejeanne View Post
            I hate to be the negative Nancy on this thread... but I did have this happen to me once, and I was right.

The girl that was in question was the other woman in the relationship, and she suddenly took an interest in my boyfriend. He kept telling me "No! She isn't like that, she's just friendly" and I still didn't like it that she was already a homewrecker (dating a married man! Ick) and that she seemed all.... touchy in pictures of the two of them together.
            And then one day he went by her dorm to say hi, and she full on THREW herself at him... which he thought was weird and rude to me, so he left the room and has since restricted his time with her. (even more so sense current happenings, but that's another story entirely)

If you're gut is screaming at you this girl seems off, just talk to your fiance! He can keep an eye out for weird stuff. Guys can be super oblivious sometimes.

And once you talk to him... forget about it! It's for him to be watching, not you.
            Um.... so?
            If things really happened like that I don't see where your boyfriend was in the wrong. He didn't give into her advances. Ok, she had the hots for him and he didn't notice (happens to me all the time) but once he realises, he spent less time with her.
            If anything, this is a very positive post. It shows that you don't have to trust other girls, if you can trust your boyfriend
            Last edited by Dziubka; December 4, 2011, 05:13 AM.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
              I completely agree with this. I never quite understood what "I don't trust the girls" means. D'uh, I don't trust random people not to hit on my boyfriend just because he's in a relationship with me, either. And why would I?!
              Call me a bimbo, homewrecker or immoral bitch, if you want, but I don't see it as my responsibility to protect other people's relationships. If I was single and a taken guy hit on me, I wouldn't refuse him on the basis that he was taken either. I wouldn't actively pursue him (probably...), but it's really not up to me to make sure other people are faithful in their relationships. Just like it's not up to other girls to make sure your fiance doesn't cheat. If you trust him 100& then it shouldn't matter, how much other girls throw themselves at him.

Um.... so?
              If things really happened like that I don't see where your boyfriend was in the wrong. He didn't give into her advances. Ok, she had the hots for him and he didn't notice (happens to me all the time) but once he realises, he spent less time with her.
              If anything, this is a very positive post. It shows that you don't have to trust other girls, if you can trust your boyfriend
              Well said.

Comment

There's always one woman who'll try it with someone else's fiancee. All I can say is, take comfort in the fact he loves you and not her and that you're his and not her! =)

Comment

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
                  There's always one woman who'll try it with someone else's fiancee. All I can say is, take comfort in the fact he loves you and not her and that you're his and not her! =)
                  Sad, but true. Hear, hear!
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

I guess my only advice is to mention it to him just that you are worried by her, some guys can be naive to the advances of girls.
                    At the same time I think like some others have been saying its potentially harmless... Not every girl is out to steal your man

In a previous relationship (we were REALLY young so it was dramaaaaatic) a girl who liked my SO wouldnt stop leaving msgs for him and talking to me and saying things like "Oh hes the greatest guy, I really wish he was mine" and all that. I found out that either she was delusional and thought they had sometihng more or he was cheating on me ... til this day I dont know. So ya it does happen... BUT if hes your fiance and you two are in love I highly doubt it.

Im sure it will blow over and shes just being annoying if its anything at all. Just remember hes with you Win win for you guys lose for her if shes interested!
                    <3 just breathe. Jealousy will drive you nuts especially if you trust your SO 100% because ultimately you cant change what she does at all.

But ya like I said at the beginning if it continues to bother you or you are worried I would just tell him it makes you uncomfortable if he sees it as being a problem too he might be willing to talk to her about boundaries.

Comment

Working...
                    X