Same Landmass!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Landmass!!!

My bf has been in Canada the past week with no internet, so we've got by with one text every other day due to money. He just landed back in UK and I'm soooo happy!!!!

Also, some of you may know I had a minor bet going as to who would last the longest not being able to see each other - he just caved. We've had a bit of bad news about our plans for next year (closing the gap and all) and the first thing he said to me getting back to London was asking if he could see me on Friday. So yay! Only a few more days and we get phone calls again!!!!

YAY!! ^^

And I hope your closeing the gap plans can be salvaged, but for now it's great that you have something short term to look forward to!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Woop woop, that sounds awesome! Hope you guys have fun.

Comment

We only have an afternoon together but we're hoping for sunshine and going to go find a park and just have cuddles in the sun

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Oh yay!! The SO caved too for wanting to see me....I was prepared for going until July....he insists that I'm going as soon as he's back to base (he's at a different base atm doing some training stuff or something with his unit!) Hopefully your plans do end up working out....*crosses fingers for you*

Comment

Working...
            X